"Support from foot to pelvis"
It's the first of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
Dieser Workshop ist ein guter Anfangspunkt, wenn Sie
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- do not have previous experience in anatomy and want to learn the basics
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
Was Sie im Kurs erwartet
- the anatomy of the lower part of the body – feet, legs and pelvis
- learning the basics of anatomical terminology
- different cells and tissues in the body
- using hands and fingers to explore the body through touch (palpation)
- discover the topography of the body from ‘bony landmarks’ to ‘fascial planes’