Anatomy 1 in Amsterdam
18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolfer®, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
Konrad Obermeier became a Certified Rolfer…
"Support from foot to pelvis"
It's the first of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
You will then be transfered to Esoterra Website, please finalise your registration and payment there.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- do not have previous experience in anatomy and want to learn the basics
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- the anatomy of the lower part of the body – feet, legs and pelvis
- learning the basics of anatomical terminology
- different cells and tissues in the body
- using hands and fingers to explore the body through touch (palpation)
- discover the topography of the body from ‘bony landmarks’ to ‘fascial planes’