Movement 1 in Amsterdam
" The dynamics of posture"
It's the first of three movement workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
You will then be transfered to Esoterra Website, please finalise your registration and payment there.
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- do not have previous experience in movement and want to find out if it is right for you
- want to understand how gravity can help you move more easily with less discomfort in everyday life
- use your body as a singer, musician, dancer or actor and want to stand and move with greater ease
- do sports such as free climbing, martial arts or yoga and want to learn how working with gravity can improve your performance
- teach a movement discipline such as Feldenkrais, Gyrotonic, Pilates, yoga, weight training or gymnastics, and want to deepen your understanding of movement in gravity
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
- exploring how we live and move in gravity
- posture as a dynamic process
- how standing upright requires interaction between muscles, coordination and perception