Touch 2 in Amsterdam
Rita Geirola is a Certified Rolfer…
"Interacting with the fascial net of the the trunk"
It's the third of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
Invoicing and payment will be through Esoterra in Amsterdam.
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing skills in myofascial bodywork
- are a manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
- exploring the trunk – chest and abdomen
- continuing the explorations of the first two Touch workshops
- experiencing how the fascial network connects different parts of the body
- how Rolfing touch can address restrictions in range of movement and fascial pathways
- At the end of this workshop, you’ll have an opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learnt, under your teacher’s supervision.