After completing this Phase 3:
- the Basic Rolfing Training is complete. You are recognised as a Certified Rolfer®.
- you can work independently in a private practice.
- during your first year of working in your own practice you will be required to attend an additional three mentor sessions, concluding with the six-day Supervision workshop in 2024.
Phase 3 is called the 'Clinical Phase' where you will apply the knowledge and skills you acquired so far.
A different set of teachers will follow your learning process so to enable you to develop treatment strategies and perform them on a minimum of two clients. The structural changes during the treatment series will be documented and the treatment results will be evaluated and discussed. Possible contraindications for specific interventions will be addressed and in addition you will be introduced to some frequently seen structural problems.
- Duration: 30 days within 8 weeks
- Topics: You apply your acquired knowledge and skills in a practical and goal oriented manner. Under supervision, you develop treatment plans and conduct the treatment series with at least two clients. Structural changes during the series are documented with photos and the results are evaluated and discussed.
- Interviews are held with students throughout and at the end of this phase.