"Exploring the fascial net of the upper body"
It's the second of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
Dieser Workshop ist ein guter Anfangspunkt, wenn Sie
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing skills in myofascial bodywork
- are a manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
Was Sie im Kurs erwartet
- exploring the upper body – hands, arms and shoulder girdle
- fine-tuning your touch skills to the needs of different people
- developing a wider variety of touch, direct and indirect, firm and light, listening and following
- deepening your understanding of how to ‘body-read’
- continue learning about how Rolfers approach their work
- working with clients in different positions – lying down, sitting and standing