Anatomy 2 in Amsterdam
18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolfer®, Certified Rolfing® Instructor, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
Gerhard Hesse is a Certified Advanced Rolfer…
"Sensing from the core"
It's the third of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
You will then be transfered to Esoterra Website, please finalise your registration and payment there.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing knowledge of anatomy in context of Rolfing Structural Integration
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- the anatomy of the chest and abdominal cavity
- exploring different transverse structures in the body, such as the respiratory diaphragm or the pelvic floor
- how Rolfers understand the idea of the ‘core’ as containing and contained structures within the body
- how the fascial system is a sensory organ with a relationship to the nervous system