"The dynamics of breathing"
It's the second of three movement workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing movement skills
- want to understand how gravity can help you move more easily with less discomfort in everyday life
- use your body as a singer, musician, dancer or actor and want to stand and move with greater ease
- do sports such as free climbing, martial arts or yoga and want to learn how working with gravity can improve your performance
- teach a movement discipline such as Feldenkrais, Gyrotonic, Pilates, yoga, weight training or gymnastics, and want to deepen your understanding of movement in gravity
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- how breathing involves the whole body
- perceiving spaciousness within your body
- exploring your body’s relationship with the outside world
- discovering what could prevent the breath from flowing freely