Post Certification Workshop
• 2 Mentor sessions
Gerhard Hesse is a Certified Advanced Rolfer…
This six-day workshop offers you the opportunity to address questions that have surfaced during your first year in practice; this class is mandatory and completes the Basic Rolfing® Training program.
You will have the possibility to work with an outside client under your instructor's supervision to review and deepen the understanding and application of what you have learned during the basic training.
Every newly Certified Rolfer® will encounter challenging situations and experiences during their first year in practice. Having the opportunity to share those experiences with others who are going through the same thing, in a “supervised” setting, provides reassurance, and builds confidence. The Supervision workshop is designed to provide this opportunity.
- Certified Rolfer® (2023) after one year of practice.
- Repeaters are welcome to attend for half price.
Gain insight about yourself and your work:
- Discover ways to use your body safely and to change bad habits developed in the workplace.
- Learn techniques to help you perform and work more effectively.
- Learn practices you can implement in your work to be more efficiently.